Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chocolate cookies




I found this recipe online.

Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa (of the Nesquick kind)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 123 g butter, softened
- 1 egg

Procedure:
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Beat in egg and butter.
3. Continue mixing until dough comes together in a mass.
4. Bake for 9 min. at 190°C.

Tip: Don't serve it straight out of the oven, as the cookies are super fragile while still warm. Instead, make sure they are thoroughly cooled before serving.

I made about 22 cookies with this, plus the crust for a small cheesecake. I can't tell how big the tin I used to bake the cheesecake in is, so sorry 'bout that. Next time, I'll count the number of cookies =D

No comments:

Post a Comment