Monday, October 8, 2012

Mini Marbled Cheesecakes

I had some leftover cheesecake ingredients, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to experiment a bit =D

(All pictures were edited slightly due to bad lighting and photography conditions)

First, I made them mini sized~ I used two sizes of cupcake tins (silicone ones) to make these. 24 mini cheesecakes were made, and 6 small ones (2 of the mini ones didn't fit on the tray...) They all have an almond cookie crust as a base.



First up, we have the Green tea-Vanilla cheesecake!


I made a quarter-batch of vanilla flavored cheesecake, and a quarter-batch in which I mixed in some Matcha (green tea powder). I was really scared the green tea would be drowned by either the vanilla, or the cheesecake flavor. Then I was scared it would be too strong. It turned out fine, though. I attempted marbling cheesecake as well this time, and some of them are failures in that prospect. This one is topped with some sliced almonds.

Overall, the green tea experiment was pretty much a success!

Then, I made Rose-Raspberry cheesecake.


Same as the Green tea-Vanilla, I made quarter batches each of rose flavored cheesecake, and cheesecake in which I mixed raspberry jam. I topped this one with a dollop of raspberry jam, for additional color. When I made the first ones, this cheesecake looked a lot like smoothies =D

Here's more pictures:



These are the medium-sized cheesecakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment