Saturday, October 11, 2014

Choc-Chip and Walnut Cookies


I had this very sudden urge to bake some choc-chip and walnut cookies for my academic counselor (yes, very random). So as I was preparing dinner on Thursday, I got the dough ready for these, and then baked them after eating.


Surprisingly, they didn't spread as much as I expected. They have a somewhat crumbly texture... I can never truly predict how these cookies turn out, since I always treat the butter differently each time (this time I was a bit short on time, so I zapped it in the microwave). Also, I usually beat the dough with egg-beaters, which I don't have with me now, so I just used a wooden spoon to mix everything.

The recipe can be found here, I just used dark choc chips and no lemon, with added walnuts (the lemon in that recipe was to curb the sweetness, which is done by using walnuts in this batch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment