Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cheesecake ^^

So one of my friends gave me the recipe, and I usually adapt it to my own taste. I'm not one to stick much to recipes. Once I try them once, I add or remove stuff to satisfy myself. I have yet to find the ultimate cheesecake crust recipe, since in Belgium, I can't find the pre-made pie crusts that my friend told me to use. If you want to use those, this recipe makes 2 cheesecakes. But since I used store-bought pastry dough, this is the result. The topping is an attempt at making blueberry pie filling like the ones in cans, with frozen blueberries. Wasn't really bad, but not quite there yet.


Ingredients:
- 2 Philadelphia cream cheeses
- 300g or one small tub sour cream
- 2 eggs (I use Orgran egg replacer)
- lemon juice
- vanilla extract
- topping (anything you want, really)

1. Preheat oven (71°C)
2. Mix sour cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, then add in the eggs
3. Pour into the crust then put into the oven for about 45 minutes or until slightly cracked
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
5. Decorate with topping, and refrigerate until served.

Pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment