Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Apple Tart #16


My brother came back from abroad with a list of 5 desserts (and potentially more) he wanted me to make before he left again. Seeing how I was only in the same country as him for about 3 days, that was an impossible feat. On his list, however, were two apple desserts: apple crumble, and apple tart. I had made the crumble for a barbecue gathering with some cousins and friends last Friday, but neglected to take pictures to blog about it. Next to tackle was the apple tart.


I made this for a family dinner last night, before my brother had to catch a flight this morning. It also happens to be one of my mom's favorite desserts, and tends to be liked all around due to the relatively low amount of sugar involved, and the natural fruitiness of the tart.

As there were 7 of us at dinner, I simply cut it into 8 slices (with my brother wolfing down the extra slice), and served them up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Tutorial yonder this way~

No comments:

Post a Comment