Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hashbrown Waffles


Lots of potatoes to use... So I thought I would try those waffle iron hashbrowns I saw once online. I haven't had hashbrowns since last November, so it was high time to have some.

I didn't grate enough potatotes, so mine were too thin and thus more crisp than anything. Accompanied by salad.

HASHWAFFLES RECIPE
  Ingredients
  • Potatoes, grated
  • Salt, pepper, to taste
  Procedure
  1. Squeeze grated potatoes between your hands to remove water.
  2. Mix in salt and pepper and whatever other seasonings as desired.
  3. Put between paper towels and squeeze out water. The less water there is, the crispier the hashbrown.
  4. Heat waffle iron. If it's not nonstick, brush some oil on.
  5. Put in potatoes and cook for around 10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment