Thursday, March 6, 2014

Norimaki (sushi)

When I have mozzarella and avocados, the first thing I think of is that I can make sushi with it. Like I've mentioned before, it has somehow become normal to put strips of mozzarella in my sushi...

I really liked the arrangement of the plate today, so I decided to make a blog post about it =D


Clockwise from the top left: cucumber, tofu, carrot, avocado, and mozzarella.

For a simple make-it-yourself dinner, we just set out the nori sheets cut in half, rice (black rice this time), cut up ingredients, and wasabi and soy sauce, and each of us rolls our own. I usually make a roll, cut in 4, and then eat it dipped in soy sauce and wasabi powder.


The two end pieces are not as pretty, but the middle pieces are nice! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment