Friday, March 7, 2014

Potato salad

Potatoes were starting to grow things out of their buds... way time to eat them. I didn't what to make for dinner anyways.

Am I going to start blogging my college meal every day? I don't think so. Just these days, I'm getting some kind of food creativity/motivation, so I keep on doing things that are more than simply veggies and rice.

And I'm posting this more more for me to be able to find the dressing recipe again if needed.


RECIPE
  Ingredients (amounts according to how much is required)
  • potatoes
  • carrot(s)
  • cucumber (leftovers from yesterday's sushi night)
  • 1 tsp mustard
  • 1/2 lemon's juice
  • 1 tbs mayonnaise/vegenaise
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  Procedure
  1. Dice potatoes, carrots (smaller than potatoes), slice cucumbers however you ant.
  2. Steam or boil potatoes until tender. Steam or boil carrots until just cooked.
  3. Refrigerate carrots and potatoes until cold.
  4. Mix with cucumber slices.
  5. In a bowl, mix mustard, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and season to taste. Multiply quantities as required.
  6. Mix into the potato salad, careful to not mash the potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment