Monday, March 16, 2015

Banana Bread


Yay for banana bread! My cousin tends to buy bananas and just leave them in the fruit basket... Since we had to finish a max of food before the Spring Break, it was high time to use them!


Instead of using a large, rectangular pan, I used a loaf pan this time. Makes for a much more bread-like cake! I personally prefer it like this, so I think I will keep making banana bread in loaf pans from now on.


Here it is, fresh out of the oven. It flattened a bit after cooling.


As usual, the filling includes chopped walnuts from my uncle's garden, and some diced dried figs. The nuttiness and texture added just go so well with the cake itself.


Having slices of the banana bread is also much more presentable than the rectangles I have had in the past.


And here's a last picture, one of my favorite ones!


Recipe over this way~

No comments:

Post a Comment